NVTX250 ~ 5.8Ghz 40CH Pitmode/25/100/250mW Tiny 1.4g FPV Transmitter VTX Support Smart Audio OSD for FPV RC Racing Drone
- Betaflight/Cleanflight OSD configuring parameter
- Clean powerup and channel switching without interference to others
- Frequency: 5.8G 40CH
- Transmitting Power：25mw/100mw/250mW/OFF(Pitmode)
- Power supply：DC 5V
- Weight: 1.9g with ant., 0.9g without ant.
- Standard size: 14*15*3mm
- LED indication
- The red LED indicates the state of working mode or the item when setting the VTX(flashing 1 time means selecting the channels, flashing 2 times means selecting the bands).
- The blue LED indicates the state of Pitmode or the value of item when setting the VTX( e.g. when selecting the channels, 1 times of flashing means channel 3. When selecting the bands, 1 times of flashing means band A.)
- The green LED flashing indicates that the VTX overheat protection is working, the power level will go down.
- Working mode indication
- After powering up, the red & blue LEDs will signal the following two items of VTX in turn: channel, band (the flashing times of the red and blue LEDs indicate the item and the value respectively). After that, the LEDs indicate the working modes.
- Normal: The red & blue LED are on.
- Pitmode:The red LED is on and blue LED is off.
- The red LED flash 1 timewhich means the item of channel selecting, then press the button can select the channels（blue LED flashing times corresponds to the channel 1-8）.
- The red LED will flash 2 timeswhich means the item of band selecting, then press the button can select the band（blue LED flashing times corresponds to the band A-F）.
1.Make sure that there is enough space for airflow when installing the module on the drone in case the overheating protection starts to reduce the power even to shut down at the worst.
- Please install the antenna before powering up for a longer use life.
Check manual: https://www.hbfpv.com/777/